Earth Day indeed.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
crow for prez
Though we aren’t the biggest source of crow facts online you can find more crow facts here on nowyoukno
– Susan Cain
I fear small talk….because I feel my brain forgetting how to function and comprehend because I lack the translation software for converting actual thoughts and cares into meaningless jargon. It doesn’t seem logical, therefore my brain does not carry that function but it is also simultaneously amazed at how easily another person can be fine and prepared with their own lines. I also find myself trying to catch myself from over-acting and/or completely shutting down and taking too long to say something and now its a pregnant pause but it’s awkward because it wasn’t as if there was something to dramatically pause about to begin with.
Always so nostalgic coming back home and being on base.
My dad’s three favorite things: playing guitar, watching boxing, & playing guitar WHILE watching boxing.
I WANT TO BE YOUR NEIGHBOR MR. ROGERS.
I cry every time I see this tbh
"You are a natural counselor, and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance."
"Make time to write down your thoughts in a journal, or pen am article or book."
"Trust and follow your renewed passion in your love life and career."
My card readings for today. They’re always so spot on.
Last night I helped my neighbor take his sickly mother to the hospital. They’re Armenian and she doesn’t speak English. So I couldn’t ask her what she needed but I felt the needed to touch her and she was so grateful. This morning I found out she was just having an anxiety attack and my simple caress on her shoulders helped her calm down.
This morning I realized I hadn’t written in my personal journal in a while and that I should find time to write down all these thoughts and entries before they’re barely a memory. But I kept thinking that was a waste of time and I should get back to the projects I’m trying to finish up in my apartment. Now I know writing is never a waste of time and I’ll always regret having not recorded the fleeting thoughts of my mind because they always help when I look back and read what I’ve written.
I Was talking about Justin this morning and thinking about my amazing journey that started up North this past month. Just an affirmation that I am on the right path with the right person and the right people.
And my card for the day reads:
"Your life purpose is triggering a blessed career change."
Whelp. There you have it ;)
She was one of the first [women] on screen who didn’t grab for the nearest man and cower.
– Anne Frank